- Our Pillows
Headleveler® | Custom, Made-to-Measure Pillow
With over 80,000 satisfied customers, Headleveler® is the most trusted pillow by healthcare professionals and specialized health centres.
We’re dedicated to making the highest quality customized pillows for adults & children!
A made to measure pillow is something we all need. We all have specific body measurements and sleep habits. If you frequently wake up with a stiff neck or a sore back or shoulders, your pillow may be to blame.
The ideal pillow supports you throughout the night because it conforms to your head and neck, which in turn alleviates the pressure on your cervical spine. That means waking up well-rested and without pain.
A pillow with the wrong thickness or firmness, on the other hand, can put stress on the vertebrae in your neck and upper back. Besides, if you uncomfortable, it can prevent you from falling – and staying – asleep, or even wake you up in the middle of a deep sleep. Besides, shoulder problems often originate from neck pain, so stabilizing your neck during your sleep is very important!
Our pillows also come in four sizes (standard, queen, king and travel), giving you the power to maximize your nightly comfort. Keep in mind that the softer the mattress you sleep on, the thinner your pillow needs to be to keep your head properly aligned.
- Customized for your sleep habits & personal measurements
- All pillows are hand made, washable, & hypo-allergenic
— Why Headleveler® —
- A personalized, cervical pillow takes into consideration your neck length because it is an essential part to a good sleep! Headleveler®’s concierge service helps you find the right pillow for your height, weight, mattress type and sleeping patterns.
- Headleveler®’s pillows are divided into three divided compartments of different widths. This means the pillow stuffing won’t be displaced while you’re sleeping, meaning you get consistent support throughout the night.
- Headleveler®’s pillows also come in seven thicknesses, allowing you to find the one that supports your neck and head the best. The difference between our pillow thicknesses is akin to a half-size difference in shoe size – it doesn’t sound like a big deal, but those extra millimetres can make for a stark contrast in comfort level!
- Our pillows also come in four sizes (standard, queen, king and travel), giving you the power to maximize your nightly comfort. Keep in mind that the softer the mattress you sleep on, the thinner your pillow needs to be to keep your head properly aligned.